Strategic Growth Through Operational Alignment
Philosophy: Our primary focus is to drive growth by aligning the strategy with the culture of the firm. The culture is defined by the employee environment and the relationships with the customer and suppliers. We follow the frameworks that have been defined by the most highly regarded business books of all time, including Good to Great, 5th Discipline, The Ultimate Question, Michael Porter's works, to name a few. Stakeholder buy in also develops naturally during the iterative process of strategic planning. Ultimately the company will pursue a strategy that is supported by the culture, because the culture helped define the strategy. This alignment, supported by empowering technology, drives buy in and ultimately strategy acceleration.
- Culture trumps strategy, therefore strategy execution depends on cultural alignment.
- Align strategy with all stakeholders to achieve maximum velocity
- Front line immediate remediation and customer relationship development.
- LOB enterprise resource planning establishes consistent improvements across the company
- Financial impact analysis informs the prioritization and scale of investments such that the ROI of your programs ensures their continued success.
- R&D integrates customer perception data into the enterprise data to generate profitable innovation.
"Net Promoter Score" and "NPS" are registered trademarks of Fred Reichheld, Bain & Company, and Satmetrix.